- BSH components can be easily assembled (high degree of prefabrication).
- No hot drying required after erecting the basic structure.
- No additional moisture is released during construction.
- Not necessary to maintain cure times.
- Low own mass decreases assembly expenses and positively impacts the substructure’s dimensions.
- Adjustments and modifications can be made in the joinery, regardless of the weather conditions.
- Savings on heating cost.
- Possible to join components without nogs (both in the case of the basic structure as well as its modifications).